Boutique Digital
Services Company

List Price: $1,155,000 Business Sold

Dealflow Brokerage - Listing

The boutique services firm has a loyal client base, with some customers dating back 10+ years.


  • Revenue $1,608,345
  • Net Income $491,372
  • Founded 2004
  • Business Model Services
  • Time Commitment 10-15 Hours


Established in 2005, this business is a one-stop-shop for small business owners. Services include domain name registration, web hosting, as well as web design & programming services. The business has organically built a loyal customer base, proving to be a reliable and fertile source of revenue for more almost 13 years. The diverse range of services has helped the businesses win a high percentage of repeat business through cross-promotional activities. Domain Registration and Hosting services make up 34% of revenue, which is monthly and annually recurring, with the remaining 66% of revenue generated from design and development services.

The owner has done a great job of productizing each service and systemizing operations to remove the heavy dependence most service-based companies have on its founders and employees. The business The owner spends 1-2 hours a day overseeing a team of 5 full-time staff and 6 part-time contractors, who handle everything from sales, account management, technical support, as well as design and development services. All existing employees are aware of the owners intent to exit the business and are all look forward to continue growing with the business under new ownership.

Send Inquiry


  • Dealflow Brokerage - Strength Strong History
  • Dealflow Brokerage - Strength Loyal Customers
  • Dealflow Brokerage - Strength Diverse Revenue Streams
  • Dealflow Brokerage - Strength Monthly Recurring Revenue
  • Dealflow Brokerage - Strength Highly Skilled Staff
  • Dealflow Brokerage - Strength Multiple Cross-Sell Opportunities

Want to find out more?


To see our publicly available listings, please visit the buy page.